B.Com course is a highly demandable and best undergraduate course. Then, this course’s subjects focus on that deals with the study of financial accounting, corporate tax, economics, company law, auditing, and business management. After completing the B.Com course there are also many best courses available.
The course varies according to the specialty, however, for comparison, the following courses represent a typical curriculum for both degrees. The following is an outline of the MBA course vs M.Com degree curriculum:
MBA course Subjects:
- Economic Statistics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business Ethics
M.Com degree Subjects:
- Financial Management & Policy
- Organization Theory & Behaviour
- Economic Analysis
- Statistical Analysis
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Business Decisions
- Business Environment
Career after B.Com course:
After completing this B.Com course, these two Eligibilities are difficult to understand because the MBA course and M.Com degree have distinct requirements for applying to the course. One should know the eligibility before enrolling in a particular degree. The following are the full-time MBA eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must graduates in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university is the basic eligibility criteria for the MBA Management course.
- Then, the majority of institutes to a minimum score in graduation, which is 50% on average or equivalent.
- The minimum aggregate score for students in the Reserved category is 45 percent.
- Students with a bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply for an MBA program, as long as they show proof of completion of their bachelor’s degree within the time frame specified by the institute.
Do you search for the best educational institution? SPICA is the right platform for you. We are providing UG, PG, and also diplomas in the distance and online mode of education from top-ranked universities. Also, Our institution provides 7 free career-based courses after registering in our institution. In fact, these value-added courses are specially conducted by industry experts. But SPICA distance educational institution offers these courses for free. So don’t miss this opportunity, any queries contact us.
For More Details: