B.Tech Civil Engineering course subjects consist of all the core subjects for various specializations, and then subjects for labs. B.Tech Civil Engineering degree employs a variety of teaching methods. After completing this B.Tech Civil Engineering degree then pursue higher studies that enhance the resume and become an expert in this field.
Then, the graduates after successfully completing their B.Tech Civil Engineering course have a vast choice in higher education. Different fields of specialization are available for civil engineering graduates. Like doing a master’s degree, the graduates should also have successfully passed their graduate degree. Then, for the doctoral degree, a master’s degree is required. Here, some higher studies after completing this B.Tech Civil Engineering course that is:
- M.Tech in Construction Engineering and Management
- M. Tech in Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering
- M. Tech in Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering
- M. Tech in Structural Engineering
- M. Tech in Construction Technology
- M. Tech in Building Technology and Construction Management
- M. Tech in Infrastructure Engineering and Construction Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Philosophy in Civil Engineering
- Master of Philosophy in Construction Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering
Major higher studies after B.Tech:
- Master in Architecture–This course involves creating architecture or design with viewpoints for industries that involve creating housing plans, industrial designs, urban designs, etc.
- Master in Technology– This M.Tech course involves structural engineering, the study of CAD systems, and CAD systems with structural analysis.
- Master of Planning – This course also deals with the planning of the environment and transport.
- Master of Business Administration– This is a course that provides knowledge of industrial engineering and management.
- Master of Design– This course deals with conceptualization and designing of the industrial requirement. To provide creative and also logical solutions to the problems affecting the environment and life.
- Master of Building Engineering and Management – After completing B.Tech Civil Engineering degree then choose this degree also involves building engineering concepts and providing scheduling and other techniques to manage it.
Finally, SPICA is the leading distance education institution in Coimbatore. Here we offer all UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate programs in both distance and online modes of education. When you enroll in your distance education course from SPICA you can receive your study materials, regular syllabus, e-materials, enrolment ID, Previous year question papers, and ID cards without entering your registered university. Then, want to know more about courses, contact us.
For More Details: