MBA in Airline and Airport Management course syllabus includes subjects that are both theoretical and practical. Then, this MBA course helps the Student polish his communication skills, vital in the aviation sector. The MBA in Airline and Airport management degree is structured as core and elective subjects and projects during the final semester. Some of the crucial theoretical subjects of an MBA in Airline and Airport Management course are
- Airport Planning and Design
- Research Methodology
- Accounting for Managers
- Air Transport Management
- Business Environment
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Project Report and Vice Voce
- Computer Application for Managers
- Managerial and Communication
- Managerial Economics
- Aviation Law
- Management Process and Behaviour
- Business Law
- Human Resource Management
Jobs in MBA Airline and Airport Management:
Generally, some job roles that come under this MBA course in Airline and Airport Management are:
- Airport Manager: After completing this MBA in Airline and Airport Management course they become Airport Managers. Then, they are in charge of maintaining the operational efficiency and profitability of the airport. They are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations and managing staff, as well as controlling budgets, setting rates, and providing customer service.
- Airline Operations Manager: Airline operations managers plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of airlines. They also ensure the smooth running of the airline by monitoring flight schedules, coordinating with air traffic control, and ensuring the safety of passengers and crew.
- Airline Marketing Manager: After completing this MBA in Airline and Airport management degree they become airline marketing managers. They develop and implement marketing strategies for airlines. They also work with executives to identify target markets, create campaigns, and analyze marketing data to determine the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Airline Financial Analyst: Airline financial analysts work with airline executives to analyze financial data and create financial plans. They review financial statements, develop cost-saving strategies, and manage budgets.
- Airport Security Manager: After completing this MBA in Airline and Airport management degree they become airport security managers responsible for ensuring the safety of passengers, staff, and property at airports. Then, they oversee security operations, coordinate security staff, and develop emergency plans.
Do you search for Best Education Institution? SPICA is the right platform for you. We are providing MBA course or UG, PG, and also diplomas in the distance and online modes of education from top-ranked universities. In fact, these value-added courses are specially conducted by industry experts. But Spica distance educational institution offers these courses for free. So don’t miss this opportunity, any queries contact us.
For More Details: