MCA Computer Science and IT degree is a two years course. This MCA course mainly focuses on the various aspects of computer programs, application software, computer architecture, and then in operating systems.
MCA Information Technology course also opens up significant opportunities in different areas. This MCA course is framed and structured in a manner to develop an understanding of analytical skills to solve real-world issues. Generally, it is to train professionals in computer science and information technology.
Eligibility for MCA Computer Science and IT:
- Passed BCA and Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree is eligible for this MCA Information Technology course.
- Passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at l0+2 Level or at Graduation Level
- Obtained at least 50% marks, Students belonging to reserved streams in the qualifying Examination.
- Students can immediately start with the MCA course after completion of the BCA program.
MCA Computer Science and IT subjects:
The MCA Computer Science and IT degree syllabus is quite vast and it consists of coursework that includes both theoretical and practical classes. Then, the students should only take up the course if they have ample time to study properly. Then, these MCA degree subjects are inclusive of classroom training and practicals, including subjects such as programming, networking, computer graphics, and much more. The MCA Information Technology course is divided into 6 semesters.
- Advanced Database Management Systems
- Numerical and Scientific Computing
- Computer Programming with C
- Unix and Shell Programming
- Operation Research & Optimisation Techniques
- Organizational Behaviour
- Operational Research
- Software Project Management
- Compiler Design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Software Quality Management
The MCA Computer Science and IT degree candidates pursue a career as a software developer. Most of the MCA degree graduates are involved in application and software development programs. The MCA course also should be up by students who want to work in the IT industry. Then, students from other relevant streams who want to change their careers can take up the Master of Computer Applications.
Do you search for the best educational institution? SPICA is the right platform for you. We are providing UG, PG, and diplomas in the distance and online modes of education from top-ranked universities. In fact, these value-added courses are specially conducted by industry experts. But Spica distance educational institution offers these courses for free. So don’t miss this opportunity, any queries contact us.
For More Details: