M.A Political Science course is a two-year graduate course that deals with the study of political systems, power structures, and processes of policy-making. MA course is an interdisciplinary course that also combines aspects of sociology, economics, history, anthropology, and international relations.
The MA Political Science degree covers topics such as political philosophy, public policy, law, international relations, comparative politics, and political behavior.
Eligibility for M.A Political Science:
- MA Political Science degree interested students must have completed their undergraduate studies in Political Science from a recognized University in India.
- Students must have a minimum of 50% marks in all three years combined to be eligible for MA course admission.
- Students applying for the M.A Political Science course also must have completed all the courses and subjects in their undergraduate course.
- Then, students with a final degree in hand can apply for admission to the MA Political Science degree.
- Students who are still in their undergraduate final year must have given final exams. It must have cleared all the exams with the final mark sheet along with them.
M.A Political Science subjects:
The M.A Political Science course also involves a lot of practical work, such as field visits, interviews, surveys, and case studies. Students are also expected to submit research papers and project reports. In addition to the core courses, students can also opt for elective courses. In areas such as international studies, gender studies, public administration, and media studies.
- Introduction to Political Science
- International Relations
- Comparative Politics
- Political Theory
- Political Economy
- Public Policy
- Research Methods in Political Science
- American Government and Politics
- State and Local Government
- Political Ideologies
- Ethics in Politics
- Gender and Politics
- Race and Politics
- Politics of the Developing World
- Constitutional Law
The MA course is divided into two parts- theory and research. The first year focuses on theoretical studies, while the second year focuses on research. The topics covered in the course include political theory, public policy, international relations, comparative politics, and also political behavior.
SPICA is a growing educational platform that provides many academic courses in the distance and online methods. We provide many certification courses, UG, PG, and diploma courses in distance and online modes. When you choose your distance education course in our institution, you can access free management-related certification courses. If you want to know more details about our courses, then do contact us.
For More Details: