BA Journalism and Mass Communication course jobs are available in both the public and private sectors with attractive remuneration. This B.A Journalism degree is designed for the students to understand the process of communication, the roles of mass media and society, the principles of communication, and then the history of media and journalism.
B.A Journalism degree scope lies in both private and government institutions. Students can readily get jobs after Bachelor of Arts in these industries such as Print Journalism, Television and Radio Production, Advertising and Public Relations, Event Management, Social Media, and Film Studies.
Bachelor of Arts graduates who do not want to pursue a career in media and want to work in public relations, and law, can do their master’s in the same field. B.A Journalism degree, if you are also planning to study your higher education in journalism & mass communication.
Courses under BA Journalism and Mass Communication:
Generally, the BA Journalism and Mass Communication course deals with and focuses to provide knowledge about the media. It is functioning as well as the tools for developing journalism and communication skills. This is one of the most sought-after courses in India and overseas. Then,after BA Journalism and Mass Communication course, the available courses are:
- Master of Arts in Journalism
- Master of Arts in Broadcast Journalism
- Master of Arts in Photo Journalism
- Master of Arts in Public Relations
- Master of Philosophy in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Master of Science in Mass Communication
- Master of Science in Mass Communication and Journalism
- Master of Science in Mass Communication, Advertising, and Journalism
- Post Graduate Diploma in Print Journalism
- Post Graduate Diploma in Science and Technology Journalism
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Journalism
- Post Graduate Diploma in Defense Journalism
- Post Graduate Diploma in Oriya Journalism
- Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Communication
We are here to solve all your educational-related doubts on the spot. We offer various academic courses like (Bachelor of Arts)UG, PG, Diploma courses, and Certificate Programs in both distance and online modes of education. After you register in our institution, we are also providing free seven value-added management-related courses without any extra fees. Once you visit SPICA, you can find your desired program as you need. For more details contact us.
For More Details: